Assalamualaikum!
instagram / twitter / facebook
← lapuk baru →’
long lost love life
Thursday, August 23, 2012
i was cleaning my room , packing things for my preparation to the uni and i found this small piece of paper . a lyric . a song entitle Starlight Stalker by Oh Chentaku .




                                                                 when i'm gone away
                                          i hope you will be stronger , to live the rest of your life
well don't cry baby , don't you cry for me
and i'm praying that you will find someone better

for all the consequences we've been into , and we've gone through
i love you for being appreciative and loving me with all your heart
with all your mind , with all your beautiful soul , your beautiful soul

your bright eyes told me everything that you wanted to say to me , i've got it
don't quit here , don't put your head behind everyone
please bring back all the sweet memories away from the cemetery
and leave the thoroughness behind

loving you , it's the best thing that i can ever remember
i swear to god , you've been the one that made my life more contented
i really couldn't explain in words on how much i love you .

Starlight Stalker - Oh Chentaku


Labels:


“Kalau kau bagitahu semua benda,
kau tak payah nak ingat apa-apa.”
-Auf Iylia Sarbani-